Making the most of being outdoors is part of what fforest is all about.
Providing a contrasting activity to a tough day of creative concentration is an ideal way to give your group a break, a chance to burn off energy and reflect on the topics of the day. We provide a wide range of outdoor adventure and activities for all abilities and appetites.
1. Canoe on the river Teifi 15 minutes walk
2. Onsite activities at fforest
3. Wild swimming 15 minutes walk
4. Trail runs around fforest
5. Coastal adventures 20 minutes drive
6. Canoe on the river Teifi 15 minutes walk
7. Bushcraft at fforest
8. Sea kayaking 20 minutes drive
9. Epic walks everywhere
10. Wild swimming 15 minutes walk
11. Woodland walks around fforest
12. Wild swimming 15 minutes walk
Our 200 acres at fforest provides us with great terrain for everything from gentle wildlife walks, gorge walks, great running trails through fforest and the adjoining wildlife reserve, through to orienteering on land and water, canoeing in the Teifi gorge, learning survival skills, bushcraft and woodland skills such as hedge laying and green woodworking.
Off site but not far away we can provide all the area has to offer including coasteering, sea kayaking, climbing. We don't call it ‘team-building’ but we can plan and run specific outdoor challenges to get groups stretching themselves, finding new skills, sharing ideas and cementing relationships.
If you have ideas of any alternative activities you might want, let us know. We can organise it.